By Using the System Information Utility
- Open a Command Prompt and type the following command: systeminfo
- Also you can filter the result by, systeminfo | find “System Boot Time:”
By using the Task Manager
- Right-click on the Taskbar, and click Task Manager. You can also click CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to get to the Task Manager.
- In Task Manager, select the Performance tab.
- The current system uptime is shown under System.
It does not include major functional, reliability, and performance improvements. Instead, SP2 is largely a traditional service pack, aggregating all of the hot-fixes and other updates that Microsoft has released since SP1. SP1 is a prerequisite for installing SP2
Download : Link (~577 MB)
To rename a DC with the name from DC1-SERVER in the VMS.COM domain to DC2-SERVER follow the next steps:
- Open Command Prompt and type:
- NETDOM computername DC1-SERVER.VMS.COM /add:DC2-SERVER.VMS.COM
- This command will update the service principal name (SPN) attributes in Active Directory for this computer account, and register DNS resource records for the new computer name.
- Check the computer account updates and DNS registrations successfully, then type:
- NETDOM computername DC1-SERVER.VMS.COM /makeprimary:DC2-SERVER.VMS.COM
- Restart the computer.
- In the command prompt, type:
- NETDOM computername DC2-SERVER.VMS.COM /remove:DC1-SERVER.VMS.COM
- Make sure that the changes have successfully been replicated to all the DCs.
Network Monitor is a protocol analyzer. It allows you to capture network traffic, view and analyze it. This version is a complete overhaul of the previous Network Monitor 2.x version.
Download : Itanium | 64 Bit | 32 Bit
Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 are a package of administration tools add-ons that allow IT administrators to manage roles and features that are installed on computers that are running Windows Server 2008/2008 R2, and Windows Server 2003, from a remote computer that is running Windows 7.
Download (RSAT) for Windows 7
64-bit version of RSAT for Windows 7 (222.1 MB):
32-bit version of RSAT for Windows 7 (215.1 MB):