ClixSense is one of the oldest and most trusted Paid-to-Click (PTC Advertising) websites online
Clixsense is one of the ELITE (best) PTC (Pay To Click) website in the whole world of PTC’s.It has been online and paying for almost 6 years! since February 2007(surviving that long,is a very big achievement for a PTC!).PTC sites,are sponsored websites,where you are paid by CLICKING on ads sponsored by their advertisers.In short,you click,they PAY.Clixsense is Owned by Steve Girsky from Clarksville,Tennessee.Originally,it started as a PTC site and had evolved into a GPT (Get Paid To) website, rather than just a plain PTC.Unlike any typical GPT,Clixsense gives you MORE than one way to earn online.To sum up,they already have paid their 2,303,587 members,an amount of $2,851,385.66(and still counting) and have delivered over 613,099,064 views to their advertisers’ websites.(and again,still counting).PTC sites are great to-do-list while having passive income online
Click Here to Register : Sign-Up
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK. In Windows Vista, simply type regedit in Start Search and hit Enter.
- Navigate to the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
- Double-click the DefaultUserName entry, type the user name to log on with, and then click OK.If DefaultUserName registry value name is not found, create the new String Value (REG_SZ) with value name as DefaultUserName.
- Double-click the DefaultPassword entry, type the password for the user account under the value data box, and then click OK.If there is no DefaultPassword value, create a new String Value subkey (REG_SZ) with DefaultPassword as the value name.
Note that if no DefaultPassword string is specified, Windows automatically changes the value of the AutoAdminLogon registry key from 1 (true) to 0 (false) to turn off the AutoAdminLogon feature.
- In Windows Vista, DefaultDomainName has to be specified as well, else Windows will prompt of invalid user name with user name displayed as .\username. To do so, double click onDefaultDomainName, and specify the domain name of the user account. If it’s local user, specify local host name.If the DefaultDomainName does not exist, create a new String Value (REG_SZ) registry key with value name as DefaultDomainName.
- Double-click the AutoAdminLogon entry, type 1 in the Value Data box, and then click OK.If there is no AutoAdminLogon entry, create a new String Value entry (REG_SZ) with AutoAdminLogon as the value name.
- If exist, delete the AutoLogonCount key.
- Quit Registry Editor.
- Click Start, click Restart, and then click OK.
After computer reboots and Windows XP or Vista starts, system can log on automatically to the preset or predefined user in the registry.
Follow this Link : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932762
1. HSDPA uses WCDMA with 16 QAM modulation technique and original WCDMA networks use QPSK as the modulation scheme.
2. WCDMA fro 3G networks are capable of providing data rates up to 2Mbps and HSDPA is capable of proving downlink data rates up to 14.4 Mbps.
3. Fast HARQ (Hybrid Automatic Repeat Request) is being used in HSDPA networks and traditional WCDMA networks don’t use this feature.
4. HSDPA hand sets are categorized in to 12 according to TTI, Transport Block Size, modulation schemes etc used for HSDPA networks and WDMA networks doesn’t categorized like that in original 3G network deployment.