“The new compose pops up in a window, just like chats (only larger). This makes it easy to reference any other emails without ever having to close your draft. You can even do a search or keep an eye on new mail as it comes in. And because the compose window works the same way as chats, you can write multiple messages at once and minimize a message to finish it later.”
- To set the Gmail to Basic HTML view Permanently, Click on the Link https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=html&zy=h
- Then Click on the ” Set basic HTML as default View”
The new app – called the Offline Google Mail – is based on the Gmail web apps for tablets. It uses HTML5 technologies to store your emails locally. This ensures that you can read emails, organize them or respond to them even when there is no internet connection available.
As mentioned before, this is available only on Google Chrome (or Chromium). It is not yet available for other browsers like Firefox, IE etc.
To start using Offline Google Mail, you have to install the app from the Chrome Web Store. Click on the link below.
- First you must upload the Images to a Free Image hosting Site, Eg : http://imageshack.us/
- Then Log-on to the Gmail Account.
- Then go to Mail settings.
- Roll over to the Signature section in the Settings Page.
- Click on the Image Button on the Menu, and Paste the Hosted Link to the Blank box on the Dialog Box.
- Then Press OK.
- Now you can use the Image on the Signature.