“The new compose pops up in a window, just like chats (only larger). This makes it easy to reference any other emails without ever having to close your draft. You can even do a search or keep an eye on new mail as it comes in. And because the compose window works the same way as chats, you can write multiple messages at once and minimize a message to finish it later.”
- To set the Gmail to Basic HTML view Permanently, Click on the Link https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=html&zy=h
- Then Click on the ” Set basic HTML as default View”
The new app – called the Offline Google Mail – is based on the Gmail web apps for tablets. It uses HTML5 technologies to store your emails locally. This ensures that you can read emails, organize them or respond to them even when there is no internet connection available.
As mentioned before, this is available only on Google Chrome (or Chromium). It is not yet available for other browsers like Firefox, IE etc.
To start using Offline Google Mail, you have to install the app from the Chrome Web Store. Click on the link below.
- First you must upload the Images to a Free Image hosting Site, Eg : http://imageshack.us/
- Then Log-on to the Gmail Account.
- Then go to Mail settings.
- Roll over to the Signature section in the Settings Page.
- Click on the Image Button on the Menu, and Paste the Hosted Link to the Blank box on the Dialog Box.
- Then Press OK.
- Now you can use the Image on the Signature.
- Open following link: Delete GMail Account
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the checkbox and enter another e-mail address which you want to use to log into your Google account to access other Google services.
- Enter your password and click on “Remove Gmail” button and your GMail account will be deleted within 2 business days.
Once your GMail account is deleted, you’ll not be able to re-activate it or to retrieve messages.
Gmail is available in two different views: Standard, and Basic HTML. The Basic HTML view is primarily aimed at old web browsers which can’t properly display the Standard view, and it contains less functionality than the Standard view. However, Google has modified the US English version of the Basic HTML view so that it’s more accessible for those using screen readers.
The following steps will take you directly to the Basic HTML view of Gmail:
- Go the web page with the address mail.google.com/mail/h/.
- The initial focus is in the Username edit box. Press ENTER to go into Forms mode, type in your username, and then TAB to the Password edit box.
- Type in your password, and press ENTER. You are taken to your Inbox in the Basic HTML view.
You can now set Basic HTML view as your default view. The link to set Basic HTML as your default view is located before h1, “Gmail by Google”.
As a part of it’s continuing design revamp across all it’s online properties, search engine and internet major Google has been testing a new revamped login page for it’s GMail (Google Mail) and Google Accounts services.
Try the new Google Login Page : Link