Goto YouTube Channel
Source : http://wordpress.org/
Matt is an entrepreneur living in San Francisco, California. He is the founding developer of the popular open-source blogging software WordPress.
Source : http://wordpress.org/about/
WordPress started in 2003 ( Version 0.70 – May 27, 2003 ) with a single bit of code to enhance the typography of everyday writing and with fewer users than you can count on your fingers and toes. Since then it has grown to be the largest self-hosted blogging tool in the world, used on millions of sites and seen by tens of millions of people every day.
- First Login to the Facebook Account using the proper credentials.
- Then Add the NetworkedBlogs application on your Facebook account
- You can Search the Application from the Facebook by Typing the Word NetworkedBlogs in the Search box
- Then Select Next in the Bottom of the Page
- and again Next.
- Click Yes, Add my Blog Now
- Then it will open up a Form, Fill all the Details in the Form and Click Next.
- Then you will redirected to the Blog Page.
- Confirm your ownership
- After that click set up Syndication
- click grand permissions
- click add facebook target link and add your facebook profile or fan page.
- From now on, everytime you publish a post on your WordPress blog, it will also be published to your blog’s fan page’s wall automatically.
1. Login to WordPress
2. In the left column, expand the “Tools” section
3. Click “Export”
4. Click the “Download Export File” button and save the xml file to your computer.
5. Install WordPress on your new hosting account.
6. Login and Click “Tools”
7. Click “Import”
8. From the list, choose the last option: WordPress.
9. Click “Choose file” to select the import file, and find it on your computer.
10. Finally, click “Upload file and import”.
If you want to track the traffic from Google Analytics without Java Script, you have to use a special Service,
Step : 01
goto Widgets Area of the WordPress Control Area,
Then Insert a Text Widgets to Any Widgets area, and paste this code into the blank space and save it.
Syntax : <img src=”http://nojsstats.appspot.com/UA-123456/mywebsite.com” />
UA-123456 – Your Google Analytics Profile ID
Sample : <img src=”http://nojsstats.appspot.com/UA-xxxxxxx-x/https://tecexpertz.wordpress.com/” />
It will take some time to take effect,after that you are good to go.